How to Apply (Login Assistance)
HOW TO APPLY (LOGIN ASSISTANCE)ELIGIBILITY
You must be in good academic and disciplinary standing at UCCS in order to study abroad. Also, you must meet the eligibility requirements of the program. You may not study abroad during your first semester at UCCS.
1. After going through steps 1-5 indicated on the “Steps to Study Abroad” page, you can apply to a program. Please follow the instructions below to apply for your program. If you have any questions during the process, please do not hesitate to contact the Education Abroad Office.
2. Use the Program Search to find your Education Abroad Program
3. Click on the Apply Now button found at the top of the webpage. Once you have clicked Apply Now, you will be prompted to create an application. In order for this to be done, you will be asked to provide the system with some basic biographical information.
NOTE: The e-mail you use will be your username for the remainder of the application. It is highly recommended that when you provide the system with an e-mail, you use your FULL UCCS e-mail address.
4. A temporary password and further instructions on how to complete the application will be sent to your e-mail.
5. When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to answer a series of security questions, be required to change your temporary password and complete more in-depth biographical information.
6. Once logged in, the system will have created a personal homepage with your program of choice listed as your “application.” Clicking on your specific application will allow you to see a checklist of requirements (documents) that you need to complete for your application to be reviewed. If your program of choice is not listed as your application, please click “programs” to access your program of choice again.
7.Those four types of documents are: a signature verification form, material submissions, signature documents, and questionnaires. Clicking on each requirement will display relevant instructions.
8. Upon acceptance from the Education Abroad Office, your checklist will expand to include post-decision requirements that are also comprised of the same documents mentioned above.
To apply to a UCCS Exchange, direct enroll, third party program or foreign institution requires BOTH the UCCS online application for authorization AND a direct application for admission to the program provider or host institution.
Again, if you need assitance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Education Abroad Office