Short-Term/Summer Programs under $2,500
UCCS strives to make education abroad available to all students by making sure our programs won't break the bank. To help you find a program that's right for your budget, we've compiled a list of short-term and summer program options that are even more affordable than our other offerings. Take a look!
Please note that affordability is based on the program fee and does not include additional expenses (such as airfare or housing) not included in that fee.
Short-Term/Summer Programs under $2,500 USDUCCS Short-Term
- AIFS Online Summer Programs (NOTE: Summer 2020 only)
- CFHI Health Access & Inequities Mexico (2 Week Intensive)
- CFHI Maternal Child Health, HIV, and Realities of Health Access Uganda (2 Week Intensive)
- CFHI Public Health & Community Medicine India (2 Week Intensive)
- CFHI Remote Island Medicine Philippines (2 Week Intensive)
- CFHI Tropical Medicine & Community Health Mexico (2 Week Intensive)
- MLSA: Modern Language Studies Abroad Costa Rica - Universidad de Costa Rica
- MLSA: Modern Language Studies Abroad Spain - Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Ritsumeikan University Summer Program
- SOL Education Abroad in Argentina: Intensive Month (Spanish Language, Electives)
- SOL Education Abroad in Costa Rica
- SOL Education Abroad in Mexico
- SOL Education Abroad in Mexico: Intensive Month (Spanish Language, Electives)
- USAC Global Perspectives - Online Courses (NOTE: Summer 2020 only)
- USAC Global Perspectives - Virtual Internships (NOTE: Summer 2020 only)
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies International Summer Session
- French Summer Academy at ICES
- Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) Summer Program
For more information on education abroad and finances, take a look at our Abroad 101 videos or visit our pages on Scholarships and Financial Aid.
Don't see your perfect program here? You can search our complete list of programs to find one that's right for you.