Short-Term/Summer Programs under $2,500
UCCS strives to make education abroad available to all students by making sure our programs won't break the bank. To help you find a program that's right for your budget, we've compiled a list of short-term and summer program options that are even more affordable than our other offerings. Take a look!
Please note that affordability is based on the program fee and does not include additional expenses (such as airfare or housing) not included in that fee.
Short-Term/Summer Programs under $2,500 USDUCCS Short-Term
- CFHI Health Access & Inequities Mexico (2 Week Intensive)
- CFHI Maternal Child Health, HIV, and Realities of Health Access Uganda (2 Week Intensive)
- CFHI Public Health & Community Medicine India (2 Week Intensive)
- CFHI Remote Island Medicine Philippines (2 Week Intensive)
- CFHI Tropical Medicine & Community Health Mexico (2 Week Intensive)
- ISA Global Remote Internships
- ISA Seoul, South Korea Remote Learning: Korean Language & Electives in English (NOTE: Winter 2020-21 program)
- ISA Seoul, South Korea Remote Learning: Korean Language and Culture & Courses in English (NOTE: Winter 2020-21 program)
- MLSA: Modern Language Studies Abroad Costa Rica - Universidad de Costa Rica
- MLSA: Modern Language Studies Abroad Spain - Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Ritsumeikan University Summer Program
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies International Summer Session
- French Summer Academy at ICES
- Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) Summer Program
For more information on education abroad and finances, join a live Abroad 101 session or visit our pages on Scholarships and Financial Aid. Can't make a live session? Take a look at our recorded Abroad 101 videos.
Don't see your perfect program here? You can search our complete list of programs to find one that's right for you.